Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Davenport?
Your new nursery is close to being set for your darling little one. You dedicated hours putting together the cradle, covering the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even finished up the room with a row of plush animals on a shelf. But how are you going to keep an eye on your infant? You can opt for the standard approach with a regular listening device or take it to another level and use the tools already accessible to you in your advanced home security system.
Even though it might seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Davenport, it’s a great choice when you think about the many perks.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Davenport are perfect baby monitors
As pieces of your complete home security system, you can access your indoor cameras and each of your devices via a single app. This offers you convenience and comfort since you are able to check in on your child from anyplace via your cell phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live high-definition video feed: You’ll appreciate easily visible, high-definition video of your baby. You may even watch recorded clips right from your cell phone.
- 2-way talk: Not only will you hear what’s going on, you may verbalize to your child right through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to soothe a restless sleeper. Even better, you are able to take advantage of the 2-way talk feature via your cell phone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your indoor security camera will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-sensing with updates: If your baby decides rest time is over and wishes to get out of the crib, you can receive motion-activated updates delivered directly to your smartphone.
- One-touch call-outs: Even though this perk is typically for older children, it’s still worth mentioning. With a simple tap of a button, your child can touch base with you via your smartphone app.
Having your entire smart home right in a smartphone app is a fantastic bonus. If you find that your little one is struggling to sleep and believe it may be a bit stuffy in the room, you can change the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You may use a second indoor camera and get access to them both with a single mobile app.
Customize Your Davenport smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Davenport smart home and get the peace of mind and protection Vivint’s modern video cameras can supply. Contact (563) 674-6116 today and explore how we can make your home a safer, more adaptable place for everyone.