After much consideration, you’ve decided that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how Davenport home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to skilled security agents seems like a great idea to you, you’re ready to integrate home monitoring. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly surveilling your home or inspecting your video clips. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then dispatches the alert instantly to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring representative will then contact you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is unable to contact you, they will instantly notify emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to guide you through the situation and will serve as the chief point of contact with authorities in the event you are away.
Basically, you might equate monitoring to having your own skilled security personnel linked to your security components. This provides more than simply peace of mind as you have real-life professionals to guide you when you need them most.