How does home monitoring work in Davenport?
After much consideration, you’ve decided that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how Davenport home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to skilled security agents seems like a great idea to you, you’re ready to integrate home monitoring. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly surveilling your home or inspecting your video clips. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then dispatches the alert instantly to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring representative will then contact you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is unable to contact you, they will instantly notify emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to guide you through the situation and will serve as the chief point of contact with authorities in the event you are away.
Basically, you might equate monitoring to having your own skilled security personnel linked to your security components. This provides more than simply peace of mind as you have real-life professionals to guide you when you need them most.
Defending your property, even when you’re away
Having 24/7 support at the ready in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re at the house as you’ll be busy making sure loved ones are out of danger. It’s even more vital when an emergency happens when you’re away. Consider your flood alarm going off or an access point sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on holiday. What happens when no one is there to hear the sound of the high-volume siren? By integrating 24-hour monitoring, your place is always protected, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Davenport home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All signals from components go through this vital, networked command center. In addition to being your connection to monitoring professionals, the smart hub offers these additional virtues:
- Emergency button to instantly contact your home monitoring agents
- 2-way audio functionality allowing you to speak straight to your monitoring team
- You have the ability to ask for help with any kind of issue, including medical problems
If you’re not able to locate your cell phone when a disaster occurs, you can still speak with your support team directly through your control panel.
Order home monitoring with your fully connected Davenport security system
Consult with the experts at Vivint and order a comprehensive Davenport smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you should have. We know the value of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you would like to boost your home’s protection, place a call to (563) 674-6116 or fill out the form below to get started.