Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
Any time your home alarm system in Davenport goes off, your 24/7 monitoring experts will act immediately. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that means reaching out to you. The protocol they abide by is based on the kind of emergency. For instance, if the emergency is due to a medical situation, a single effort will be made to reach you before assistance is dispatched. If you’re dealing with an intrusion - the most common sort of alarm - a monitoring specialist will follow these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you using the central command panel. You will typically be asked for a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t get a response, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A second number or your primary contact person is called next.
- If there is still no answer, area police are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will follow up with you again once the proper authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a position to communicate with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Support will still be sent even if you're not available to substantiate the emergency.
Be prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Davenport
Be prepared for any crisis with a contemporary home alarm system in Davenport from Vivint. Contact (563) 674-6116 to start designing your property’s defense today.